What’s New in WooCommerce Latest Version 4.0: New Admin Interface and More!
WooCommerce 4.0 is here!
This is the first major release of the 2020 and brings several important improvements to WooCommerce, particularly, a new admin interface.
What’s New in WooCommerce 4.0
WooCommerce Latest Version 4.0 comes with a new WooCommerce admin interface. Users will experience a new dashboard, new and improved reports, and improved notification experience. In addition, users could now access new store management tools that would add great value to the entire WooCommerce experience.
WooCommerce has more than a million active installations, indicating that there is a huge and happy community that trusts the plugin with their online business.
WooCommerce 4.0 Requirements
WooCommerce 4.0 has slightly redefined the minimum requirements.
- You should have WordPress 5.3
- You should have WooCommerce 3.6.0 or greater (in case you are upgrading an existing installation).
- You should have PHP version 5.6.20 or greater. The recommended version is PHP 7.2 or greater
- You should have MySQL version 5.0 or greater. The recommended version is MySQL 5.6 or greater
Action Scheduler 3.0
Action scheduler is already an important component of the WooCommerce core. However, the new version 3.0 utilizes custom tables to provide a great experience, particularly for stores that receive a number of orders/posts in the database.
The new WooCommerce version comes with additional updates such as:
- The improved order edit screen
- WooCommerce blocks package fixes
- Email handling improvements
- Optimized cash on delivery system
- Several new hooks, and fixes
Download WooCommerce Latest Version 4.0 Here 👇
THERE’S MORE TO READ.
- 10 Best Email Marketing Services for small Businesses [2020 Updated ] 🔥
- Elegant Themes Divi Builder Review: An Impressive Drag & Drop Page Builder Plugin(DIVI in 2020 🔥)
- Best WordPress Multi-purpose Themes in 2020
- How to Disable Comments in WordPress (Step by Step) [2020 updated] 🔥
- How to Use Yoast SEO on WordPress: Complete Tutorial in 2020 🔥
- WP Super Cache Plugin: Settings & Configuration Guide to use in 2020 🔥