ICMAI CMA Admit Card 2020 – ICMAI only releases CMA 2020 admit card online, on icmai.in. Candidates looking for CMA CAT, Foundation, Inter, and Final admit card can download it from icmai.in 👈 this page. To download the admit card, a registration number is needed. Candidates have to need to carry ICMAI admit card on the exam day, along with 1 valid id proof and student identity card. To check how to download, details, and other information on ICMAI CMA admit card 2020 from this page.
ICMAI CMA Admit Card 2020
The admit card is an important verification document that must be carried on the day of the test. Candidates can check all the important dates for ICMAI CMA admit card from the table below.
|ICMAI CMA Admit Card||CAT||Foundation||Inter / Final|
|Release date of Admit card||08 Jan 2020||28 Nov 2019||28 Nov 2019|
|Exam date||18 Jan 2020||10-13 Dec 2019||10-17 Dec 2019|
|Rescheduled exam date for Jharkhand state only||—||07 Jan 2020||07 Jan 2020|
|Rescheduled exam date for Agartala, Guwahati, Shilong||—||07, 12, 13 Jan 2020||—|
|Rescheduled exam date for Duliajan center||—||07, 12, 13, 14, Jan 2020||—|
|Declaration of Result||To be notified||21 Feb 2020||21 Feb 2020|
Click here to download CMA Admit Card for Foundation, Inter and Final exam.
The candidates can download their admit card for ICMAI exam for Foundation, Inter, Final, and CAT by following the instructions as given below.
Step 1: Click on the link which is provided on this page for downloading the admit card.
Step 2: Next, the candidates are required to select the course as shown in the image below. Click on the “Click Here:” button to proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Next, you are redirected to the page of the Admit Card as shown. Enter your registration number and click on the “Print Admit Card” button to download it.
Step 4: On submitting the login details, your admit card will appear in front of your screen.
Step 5: Download it and take a print out of it for future reference.
What to Carry to ICMAI CMA 2020 Test Centres?
On the day of the examination, the candidates need to carry the following documents, without which they are not allowed entry inside the test centre:
- Printed copy of the admit card
- ID card of the candidate
- Valid ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, Driver’s License, Voter ID Card, etc.)
- Pen, pencil, scale and mathematical instruments
ICMAI CMA 2020 Exam Centers
ICMAI conducts the examination at different exam centers all over the country. Candidates can check the names of the exam centers with the help of the google map given below 👇
Details mentioned in the ICMAI CMA Admit Card 2020
The following details are mentioned in the CMA admit card. Candidates can check the list of the details from this section.
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Date and Timings of the test
- Complete Address of the exam center
- Date of Birth
- Group code
- Residential Address
- Mobile Number
- Father’s Name
- Registration number
About ICMAI 👇
History of the Profession (ICMAI)
It was during the early years of World War II, that the concept of cost as an independent entity made its beginning in the industrial circles of the world. Due to the prohibitive cost of defense operations, the then governments at war found it difficult to ascertain the price of defense purchases and thus evolved the concept of cost + contracts. This forced the contractors to submit the cost of the work to be undertaken by them, in order to be awarded the contract.
1945 brought the end of the war, and the nations ravaged by the effects of war began large-scale reconstruction of their economies through industrialization. The end of colonialism meant that many nations gained their independence, and this process increased rapidly. The late forties and fifties can really be termed the golden era of industrialization. The importance of cost accounting as being central to the formation of government policies provided the foundation for the rapid growth of the profession. What began as a mere exercise in estimating the cost later developed into a movement for efficiency and optimum utilization of scarce resources.
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (erstwhile The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India) was first established in 1944 as a registered company under the Companies Act with the objects of promoting, regulating and developing the profession of Cost Accountancy.
On 28th May 1959, the Institute was established by a special act of Parliament, namely, the Cost and Works Accountants Act, 1959 as a statutory professional body for the regulation of the profession of cost and management accountancy.
It has since been continuously contributing to the growth of the industrial and economic climate of the country.
The Institute of Cost Accountants of India is the only recognized statutory professional organization and licensing body in India specializing exclusively in Cost and Management Accountancy.
A Cost Accountant is a person who offers to perform or perform services involving the costing or pricing of goods and services or the preparation, verification or certification of cost accounting and related statements.
The head office is situated at 12, Sudder Street, Kolkata 700 016 and operates through four regional councils are Kolkata, Chennai, Delhi, and Mumbai as well as through a number of important chapters situated elsewhere in India and abroad.
Objectives of the Institute
- To develop the Cost and Management Accountancy function as a powerful tool of management control in all spheres of economic activities.
- To promote and develop the adoption of scientific methods in cost and management accountancy.
- To develop the professional body of members and equip them fully to discharge their functions and fulfill the objectives of the Institute in the context of the developing economy.
- To keep abreast of the latest developments in the cost and management accounting principles and practices, to incorporate such changes are essential for sustained vitality of the industry and other economic activities.
- To exercise supervision for the entrants to the profession and to ensure strict adherence to the best ethical standards by the profession.
- To organize seminars and conferences on subjects of professional interest in different parts of the country for cross-fertilization of ideas for professional growth.
- To carry out research and publication activities covering various economic spheres and the publishing of books and booklets for spreading information of professional interest to members in industrial, education and commercial units in India and abroad.
- New CMA Crash Course on GST for College and University 
- NEW CMA ADVANCED CERTIFICATE COURSE ON GST ALL DETAILS 
- New CMA Certificate Course on GST All Details 
- Latest Academic Calendar for CMA Students 2020 [Admission, Examination, Placement]
- Career In ICWA & Cost Accounting [2020 🔥 It’s Hot]
- How to register for CMA 2020? [Step by Step New Tutorial 🔥]