Follow these simple steps to Do CMA Registration by Online Mode
- Click on the direct link which is provided on this page to register for the CMA course
- Next, the aspirants need to register online by entering the necessary information, such as,
- Course Information: Enrollment Type, Course Type, Region/Chapter, Coaching Type, and Foundation Identification Number (if any).
- General Information: Your Name, Father/Husband Name, Mother’s Maiden Name, Nationality, Religion, Date of Birth, Caste, Gender, Marital Status, and Occupation.
- Address Details: Here, you will have to provide your Permanent and present Address.
- Qualification Details:
- Once, you have provided all the necessary information, you can proceed to upload the required documents like Passport Photo, Specimen Signature, Age Proof, Pass Marksheet, etc. The images are to be uploaded as per the specification.
- Lastly, proceed to pay the fee by online mode using your Debit/Credit card or net banking.
- On completion of the above-given steps, the candidates are provided with the Registration Number which is to be used for future login.
What After CMA Registration is Done?
Once the candidates successfully register for the CMA course, an Identification/ Registration Number will be generated. Furthermore, ICMAI then dispatches Study Material after generation of Identification/ Registration Number.
A CMA is an individual who offers to implement services comprising the costing, pricing of goods and assistance or carries out the preparation, verification or certification of cost accounting and relevant statements. Their role broadly stating primarily holds of closely analyzing costs and devising ways to conquer it as far as possible. The role and influence of cost accountants have expanded manifold on account of mounting competition in the corporate area. Exams for CMA held two times in a year i.e. in June and December. The candidates who expect to attempt the CMA course should pass in the three stages of the course.
The first stage of CMA is designated the Foundation Course. Those who have qualified plus two or its equivalent can appeal for this course and the age limit is least seventeen years that is defined for this course. The duration of the course is approximately eight months.
After completing the first stage, the candidate can apply for the next stage of the course, which is the Intermediate course. Those candidates who are appealing for the intermediate course should have ended their graduation from an approved university or foundation course of the Institute. The age of the applicant should not be fewer than 18 years.
All the Candidates who have qualified all the six papers in the second stage of CMA i.e. intermediate course can apply for the third and final stage. After qualifying the third stage final examination any intended candidate can mature a cost accountant.
FAQs Regarding CMA Registration
The candidates who seek to appear in any examination also explore for the Frequently Asked Questions. Here we have provided the link of the Students’ FAQs for the intended candidates that will assist the candidates to explore more about ICAI (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India) and CMA (Cost and Management Accountant) courses. So, the desired applicants may click on the link rendered below to perceive the FAQ’s information.
- Click Here to check FAQs Regarding CMA Registration 2020.
Official Website: www.icmai.in