CMA Registration 2020
– ICMAI has extended to the last date to register for the CMA Foundation, Inter and final exam for June 2020 term. Candidates can now register till February 10, 2020, online at icmai.in. A direct link to register for a course offered at CMA is also available here. CMA exams are held twice in June and December, right now, registration for June exams is open and for December exam will start later on. Know all the details on CMA Registration 2020 from this page.
Latest: ICMAI Jun 2020 registration has been extended till February 10, 2020, for Foundation, Inter and Final exam. Register from the direct link below.
CMA Registration 2020
Candidates are advised to complete the registration process within 7 days after the release of the notification of the registration on the official website. The candidates can check the complete schedule for ICMAI CMA Registration from the table below.
|CMA registration 2020||Important Dates for Jul session||Important dates for Dec session|
|Last date for registration to Foundation course||31 Jul 2020|
|Last date for Registration to Intermediate course||31 Jul 2020|
|Last date for Enrolment to Intermediate course||31 Jul 2020|
|Last date of Revalidation for Inter/Final Course||15 Mar 2020||15 Sep 2020|
|Last Date of Application for Paper-wise Exemptions,|
Submitting Training Completion Certificates and De-Novo Registration
|Before filing an application form||Before filing an application form|
|Last date for Submission of Exam Form||10 Apr 2020||10 Oct 2020|
|Last Date for Submitting Online T-4 Form||31 May 2020 (Tentative)||30 Nov 2020 (Tentative)|
|Exam date||11-18 Jun 2020||10-17 Dec 2020|
CMA 2020 Registration Date Extension Notice:
ICMAI has released a notice at its official website, icmai.in that the cut-off-date for admission / registration / enrollment for June-2020 term has been extended up to February 10, 2020. Likewise, 2nd installment payment for students already registered in the Intermediate couurse also stands extended up to February 10, 2020.
CMA 2020 Registration Fee
The candidates can check the complete fee structure for CMA course Registration from the table below.
|Admission type||Fees (Oral)||Fees(Postal)|
|Admission to Foundation Course||4000/-||4000/-|
|Registration to Intermediate Course|
|Option-1 – Full Fees||20000/-||20000/-|
|Option- II – Fees in Two Installments||12000/-(1st Installment)|
|Enrollment of Final Course||17000/-||17000/-|
Note: Candidates will receive a confirmation message 6 days after the payment is done.
Mode of Payment: Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking/Challan
Documents Required for CMA 2020 Registration
Candidates are required to keep the following documents ready at the time of registration. Given below is a list of the documents which are required at the time of registration
Documents needed while registering for CA exams are as follows:
- Passport photo
- Specimen signature
- Age proof
- 10th pass mark sheet
- 12th appeared to admit card
- Graduate degree and certificates (if applicable)
- CMA Intermediate Pass (both Group-I & Group-II) Marksheet/Certificate (Only for those applying for CMA final course)
- New CMA Crash Course on GST for College and University 
- NEW CMA ADVANCED CERTIFICATE COURSE ON GST ALL DETAILS 
- New CMA Certificate Course on GST All Details 
- Latest Academic Calendar for CMA Students 2020 [Admission, Examination, Placement]
- Career In ICWA & Cost Accounting [2020 🔥 It’s Hot]
- How to register for CMA 2020? [Step by Step New Tutorial 🔥]